It’s so much easier using OPENHIVEiD
OPENHIVEiD controls all of your services: use it to provision, identify and manage all of your users’ access requirements from your management information system (MIS). Learners, teachers, parents and governors all have a single identity, even if they have multiple roles – OPENHIVEiD ensures they can access all relevant ICT services using one single user account, and can even manage identities across different schools!
Why use OPENHIVEiD?
- Access to a completely integrated service via a single identity and account.
- Simplified user provisioning and management for multiple services, including roles, groups, schools and access control.
- Understands your school’s timetables, classes etc and informs user access across all OPENHIVE services, updating user information as changes occur.
- Real time provisioning for your VLE, email, portal, parental reporting and filtered instant messaging – even Microsoft Live@edu.
- Automatic key stage rollover.
- Fully automated process reduces administrative and technical support demands and provides greater cost efficiencies.
- Multi-role and school aware through a single identity – a user-friendly service that improves satisfaction and productivity.
- OPENHIVEiD Web 2.0 interface enables interaction with OPENHIVEiD to manage your users easily.
- Fully compliant with the Schools Interoperability Framework subscribe and publishing standards.