OPENHIVEmail is fully integrated with teaching and learning
OPENHIVEmail provides enterprise class, filtered messaging based on Microsoft Exchange. Integration with your management information system (MIS) and other OPENHIVE services places OPENHIVEmail at the centre of all teaching and learning activities, providing the facility to populate calendars with timetable data from your MIS. Use in conjunction with our virtual learning environment (VLE) for an even richer experience.
Why use OPENHIVEmail?
- Filtered email providing an Education appropriate mail platform; including emails within your organisation.
- Enhances communication within a single school, multi-campus schools, linked schools and Local Authorities.
- A range of easy access methods – at any time, from any location, and using any device.
- Seamlessly integrates with your MIS and other OPENHIVE services, offering a truly integrated teaching and learning experience.
- Intuitive links with other OPENHIVE products helps users to organise, share and manage projects for greater productivity.
- Individual user identities ensure a high level of security at all times.
- Managed address list, groups and distribution lists for easy organisation of contacts – specific to your needs
- An age-appropriate interface specially designed for primary school use.
- Automatically scans and filters inappropriate content and spam messages.
- No additional hardware, software or maintenance costs.
- Overheads and administration costs are reduced through greater efficiency.