OPENHIVEportal brings your school’s ICT services
and communities together
OPENHIVEportal is your website, intranet and community all rolled into one, and can be customised to accurately reflect your school’s brand identity. Highly personalised for all users, OPENHIVEportal interacts dynamically with all your ICT services, contextualising them for teaching and learning. With one Single Sign-On (SSO) that is secure and password-protected, your staff, learners, parents and governors can access information, content, applications and data that are relevant to them, including collaboration tools such as wikis and blogs.
Why use OPENHIVEportal?
- More personalised and engaging experience for learners, leading to improved performance and higher levels of attainment.
- Encourages greater interaction throughout the entire school community.
- SSO facility provides access to all authorised areas for a complete and seamless experience.
- Easy management of shared, personal and private collaboration and class sites.
- Can be extensively customised to meet the needs of education, with age-appropriate interfaces and access to educational content.
- Enterprise search facility to source local resources and index education sites on the web for an education-focused search experience.
- A branded website, creating greater awareness of your school, engaging the wider community and attracting new pupils.
- A Local Authority wide portal for real time collaboration or enterprise-wide for schools.
- Pre-created templates mean that everyday school activities can be published online quickly and easily, improving communication.