OPENHIVEtalk adds a new dimension to communication
With multiple ways to connect and collaborate – through voice, video and instant messaging – OPENHIVEtalk adds flexibility and efficiency to communication between your teachers, support staff and learners. OPENHIVEtalk offers filtered, closed group instant messaging, live presence information, web conferencing facilities, desktop sharing and whiteboarding – ideal for multi-campus learning, peripatetic teachers and remote team working. Accessible from virtually any communications device, OPENHIVEtalk provides a safe and secure environment.
Why use OPENHIVEtalk?
- Share work, documents, applications or desktop via a web conference, making team projects, Local Authority wide initiatives or remote international collaboration easy.
- Transform a standard phone call into a video call or an IM session into a voice call with just one click.
- Instantly create a conference call by inviting others to take part.
- Respond to an email message with a phone call or contact the
author of a document instantly.
- See whether a contact is busy, on a call, in a meeting or lesson, or out of the office – and find out when they will be available.
- Filtered service, reducing risks of cyber bullying and profanity.
- You maintain complete control of the features you wish to provide.